- Publish Liberia Literary Society Newsletter (Quarterly Magazine)
- Promote literary activities of Author Book-signing and Readers Book Clubs.
- Book Collection for (Schools and Organizations)
- Promote literary activities—Writing Contest (in each county) Elementry, Middle School, High School, College.
- Establish LLS local libraries in each county (partnership with Liberian Government, County Officials & Country Chapters Organizations) Promote Liberia literature in the digital age.
- Create a resource database (an organized record of books on Liberia and/or by a Liberian Author)
- LLS Annual Achievement Awards – awarded base entirely on members votes; in the following categories Best (Fiction, Non-fiction, Children’s Book, Science, Techonolgy, Text Book, Poetry & Essay, Journalism, Sports, Law, Business & Finance, Juvenile, and Politics)
- Fundraising to support LLS agendas
Have a question? Get in touch with us by using our contact form.
We are dedicated to promoting Liberian Authors and Liberia Literary Works. Our goal and Objective is to connect Writers and Readers, functioning as an accessible resource to facilitate, support, and promote literary works on Liberia and by Liberian Authors.
The Liberia Literary Society is a collaboration between the MaryMartha Educational Foundation and Village Tales Publishing; VTP being its custodian.